Well, on the way to the clinic this morning for my appointment, Chris and I decided to go ahead with the induction on Wednesday. We have to be at the hospital at 7:30 am (which means leaving here a little after 6:30). I'm really hoping for a repeat like Grahm where I was scheduled to be induced but then went into labor all my own that morning a few hours before we had to arrive.
While I cringe at the thought of getting induced (not looking forward to the harder labor), I am also excited at the thought. Even though I'm not uncomfortable or anything, I'm just very anxious to meet this little one now. And to finally know his name...ha! :) Chris still hasn't decided on a name 100% yet. It was down to two, and now today it is up to three choices.
Well, wish me luck for Wednesday. Of course, if I do go before then, I will let you know. And I will post pictures as soon as I'm able.
- ► 2012 (10)
- ► 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (58)
- ▼ August (16)